Your use of content and information - content disclaimer
The bulletin board offers a range of information, advice, recommendations, comments, newsletters, texts, graphics, photographs, videos, data and other materials ("Content"). The content is provided by users of the website ("Users"), such as tips, opinions or comments made by users. Aquarela Frauengruppe eV makes every effort to ensure that the content on the website is correct, complete and up-to-date. Aquarela Frauengruppe eV cannot, however, guarantee the correctness, completeness and topicality of the content, regardless of whether it was made available by Aquarela Frauengruppe eV or users of the website. Aquarela Frauengruppe eV assumes no liability for the correctness, completeness and topicality of such content.
THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON THE BASIS OF THE AGREEMENT THAT NEITHER AQUARELA FRAUENGRUPPE eV OR USERS WILL PROVIDE MEDICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, LEGAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES.
SUCH CONTENT IS INTENDED AS GENERAL EDUCATIONAL TOOLS ONLY. IT IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL OR MEDICAL PREVENTIVE ADVICE, OR FOR USE IN THE DIAGNOSTIC OR TREATMENT OF INDIVUAL PROBLEMS. FURTHER, THEY ARE NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SERVICES BY QUALIFIED HEALTH CAREERS WHO ARE FAMILIAR WITH YOUR SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CAREER BEFORE BEGINNING NEW TREATMENT WITH A HEALTH CONDITIONS OR DISEASE.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS ALSO SUBJECT TO ALL OTHER DISCLAIMERS AND RESERVATIONS THAT ARE IN THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY OTHER POINT ON THE WEBSITE.
No obligation to check user content in advance
Aquarela Frauengruppe eV is not obliged to check, edit or remove content made available on the website by users in advance. However, BabyCenter is entitled (but not obliged) to check, edit, reject, remove or move such content in advance at its sole discretion and without any justification.
User Submitted Content
Representations and Rights
You are responsible for all content that you submit, upload to the website or otherwise make available for or through the website. Through the aforementioned actions
(1) You represent and warrant that such content is not confidential and that you have all necessary permits to submit, upload or otherwise make available such content,
(2) Aquarela Frauengruppe eV and its affiliated companies grant a worldwide, non-exclusive, unlimited, fully sublicensable, free license to use, reproduce, modify, or otherwise use such content (in full or in part) worldwide through the website or in any other way adapt, publish, translate, distribute (including making it available on the Internet, electronic transmission or other communication to the public), perform and exhibit as well as produce adaptations and redesigns thereof and / or in any form, media or currently known or to incorporate technologies developed in the future into other plants and
(3) Agree to all relevant acts or omissions with regard to your moral rights in such content, which may constitute an infringement or unlawful appropriation of such moral rights and, to the extent permitted by law, waive all moral rights with regard to such content.
Limitations on Submitted Content
You undertake not to submit, upload or otherwise make any content available via the website:
(1) that are unlawful, harassing, defamatory, insulting, threatening, obscene, harmful or defamatory, that encroach on the privacy of a third party or that would constitute a criminal act,
(2) who would infringe a copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other industrial property right of another,
(3) which contain a worm, virus or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs,
(4) which contain or contain unauthorized advertising or advertising, chain letters, spam, junk e-mail or other types of unsolicited mass e-mails to natural or legal persons who have not consented to such sending
(5) for which you are not authorized to submit, upload, or transfer.
Complaints about content
If you wish to notify us of illegal activities in connection with content uploaded by another user or otherwise available on the website, you must do so in accordance with the section "Reporting of and procedure for complaints about content" below. to do. We will process such complaints in accordance with the procedures set out therein.
How to report and process complaints about content
If, in your opinion, certain content available on the website violates your rights (including industrial property rights) or is otherwise unlawful and you want to lodge a complaint with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org